We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with anything you buy from us.
The following applies for returns or exchanges:
- The product must be in its original condition including the box, packaging and all accessories. Avoid making any marks or writing on the box.
- Some items are non-returnable, including software, custom labels and opened supplies (labels, ribbons, receipt paper, receipt ribbons, printheads, card stock, RFID tags).
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Please call +65 6100 7000 and one of our representatives will provide this authorization number.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the box.Credits can only be issued to the original purchase.
- If the product or the packaging is damaged, a restock fee may be levied.
- In some cases, certain manufacturers charge a restock or exchange fee.
- $35/item fee for exchanges
- 15-25% fee on all returned products. (Varies according to manufacturer - please call for details.)
- Cancellation of custom configurations and labels is subject to a cancellation fee.
- A 25% fee will be applied to cancelled orders for custom configurations and labels
The return process helps us serve you quickly and continue to provide competitive prices. We appreciate your understanding and support for this process.
If you have any questions regarding ACE Peripherals's return policy, please do not hesitate to call +65 6100 2232 so that we can assist you.
To return or exchange an item, follow these simple steps:
- Call our experts for assistance.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for returns and exchanges.
- Return items unused and in original packing. Pack the item in the same way as it was received, with all included parts, manuals, etc.
- Do not write or make any marks on products or original packaging.
Non-Defective Product Returns
Customers can return items for any reason. Returns are often due to compatibility problems; call our experts for assistance to ensure that the items being ordered will work with your existing equipment.
DOA/Defective Product Returns
On rare occasions, customers may receive a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product. We offer free technical support for all of our products, and many times issues are related to incorrect configurations or other technical issues, which we can help resolve. Please contact Customer Service for help. If we cannot resolve the issues we will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
- No restock fee on DOA (Dead on Arrival) products.