Reads Contactless and MagStripe Cards
Contactless card reading technology meets magnetic stripe reading technology with the hybrid OmniXpress™ Card Reader. Customers will appreciate the versatility of having a card reader that is able to read contactless cards, held within the reader’s proximity range, and MagStripe cards swiped through the card slot. The OmniXpress reads data from a variety of contactless sources, including credit cards and key fobs.
Easy to Use
The OmniXpress is designed for POS application and is ideal where one reader is needed to provide both magnetic stripe and contactless operation. There are many applications in Quick Service venues and for self-service kiosks. The unit can be mounted onto a countertop. Clear visibility of the LED panel on the top makes it easy for cardholders to view that they’ve completed a successful card read operation.
The OmniXpress is designed to withstand daily use and in unattended application. The rugged design provides protection from vandalism and allows weather-resistant operation. Its housing is constructed with a sturdy base, an impact-resistant cover, and a stainless steel card slot wear plate. Options include weatherproof and extended-temperature versions for harsh and wet environments.
- Contactless and MagStripe in one card reader
- Drop-in solution
- Supports USB-HID interface (Other interfaces available on request)
- MasterCard PayPass and Visa PayWave certified
- Beeper and LED indicators provide clear card-read status feeback
- MagStripe rail offers ID TECH's superior card-read technology
- MagStripe certified to one million swipes
- Outdoor Solution - Ruggedized version available
- Six-foot cable