Full Functionality & Compact Size
The MiniMag Intelligent Reader delivers exceptional performance in an intelligently designed housing. It can read up to 3 tracks of magnetic stripe card data regardless of swiping directioin or speed that increases usability. MiniMag’s compact footprint is ideal for POS, Security, Loyalty and other applications where space is limited.
Easy to Use & Install
With the uniquely designed flat surface allows for mounting in different orientations by using threaded inserts or Velcro. The cable can exit through the side or bottom, increasing flexibility in mounting options.
Multiple Interfaces to Meet Your Needs
MiniMag is an intelligent swipe reader with 6 communication interfaces: keyboard (PS/2) wedge, USB/KB USB/HID, RS232, RS232 port power, and USB/CDC serial interfaces. JPOS & OPOS drivers are also available.
Many Programmable Features
The MiniMag is a fully programmable reader. Reader output format can be customized with its own user friendly Windows based MagSwipe Configuration Utility. For example, after reading & validating card data, the unit can be programmed to parse the data, insert control characters, and add prefix/suffix characters while maintaining data integrity through vertical and longitudinal error checking. For interfaces that require it, the reader has language options available to ensure that the correct data issent to the terminal.
- Small footprint to fit in tight places
- Reads up to 3 tracks of information
- Bi-directional swipe reading
- Superior reading of high jitter, scratched, and worn MagStripe cards
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Threaded inserts for mounting
- Reads ISO7811, AAMVA, & most other card data formats
- Magswipe PC software makes configuration changes easy
- JPOS & OPOS support for all interfaces is provided
- Two-year warranty