Friday, 10 October 2014 00:00
As an expert in the printing and personalization of cards, Evolis supports you through the various stages of your project by offering customized solutions and proven reliability.
Transit badges in plastic-card format increase the¬†quality¬†of your services and your¬†profitability, while also offering your passengers convenience, simplicity, and speed:
- Fluidity of access¬†to transportation for a better user experience
- A personalized card for¬†multiple uses¬†on the network: bus, subway, tram, train, etc.
- Easy¬†to update details according to season tickets
Evolis helps you to respond to all these demands.
Card printers that adapt to you
Evolis offers a wide range of printers that can meet numerous requirements, depending on your needs:
- Printing in¬†centralized¬†mode (for large volumes) or in¬†decentralized¬†mode (for single cards or small volumes),
- Simple¬†printing or decorative printing with advanced technologies (e.g. contactless chips),
- Integration into all work environments:¬†compact¬†and¬†quiet.
Evolis expertise is recognized by systems integrators (Xerox ACS, Parkeon, and¬†Vix)¬†and transport operators like RATP in Paris and STIB and SNCB in Brussels.
Thanks to these various stakeholders, cards printed using Evolis solutions are used by millions of passengers throughout the world every day.
Among our references
- Instant, decentralized printing of the contactless¬†Navigo pass¬†to optimize passenger flows across the¬†Paris subway¬†network,
- Instant personalization and issuing of¬†S'COOL school transport¬†cards in Austria: quiet printers that are easy to use for the entire process and provide high-quality printing,
- Decentralized personalization of¬†millions of MOBIB contactless passes¬†for the Belgian transport operators STIB and SNCB.