Friday, 10 October 2014 00:00
As an expert in the printing and personalization of cards, Evolis supports you through the various stages of your project by offering customized solutions and proven reliability.
Transit badges in plastic-card format increase theÂ qualityÂ of your services and yourÂ profitability, while also offering your passengers convenience, simplicity, and speed:
- Fluidity of accessÂ to transportation for a better user experience
- A personalized card forÂ multiple usesÂ on the network: bus, subway, tram, train, etc.
- EasyÂ to update details according to season tickets
- FraudÂ prevention
Evolis helps you to respond to all these demands.
Card printers that adapt to you
Evolis offers a wide range of printers that can meet numerous requirements, depending on your needs:
- Printing inÂ centralizedÂ mode (for large volumes) or inÂ decentralizedÂ mode (for single cards or small volumes),
- SimpleÂ printing or decorative printing with advanced technologies (e.g. contactless chips),
- Integration into all work environments:Â compactÂ andÂ quiet.
Evolis expertise is recognized by systems integrators (Xerox ACS, Parkeon, andÂ Vix)Â and transport operators like RATP in Paris and STIB and SNCB in Brussels.
Thanks to these various stakeholders, cards printed using Evolis solutions are used by millions of passengers throughout the world every day.
Among our references
- Instant, decentralized printing of the contactlessÂ Navigo passÂ to optimize passenger flows across theÂ Paris subwayÂ network,
- Instant personalization and issuing ofÂ S'COOL school transportÂ cards in Austria: quiet printers that are easy to use for the entire process and provide high-quality printing,
- Decentralized personalization ofÂ millions of MOBIB contactless passesÂ for the Belgian transport operators STIB and SNCB.