Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter

Products' We Represent


Subscribe

captcha 
Improving Your Company's Cash Flow with Invoice Financing
Friday, 18 December 2009 00:00

Managing the cash flow of a growing business is a constant juggle for company managers. On the revenue side, most of your clients want to pay their invoices on 30 to 60 days. On the expense side, you have to deal with many immediate expenses that have different payment timeframes. Most pressingly, payroll, which tends to be either monthly, biweekly or weekly.

One way to improve your cash flow is to demand that your suppliers give you the same terms you offer your clients. In other words, if you give 45 days of payment terms to your clients, you want your suppliers to give you 45 or more days. This is easier said than done. Unless you own a large company or have impeccable business credit, most of your suppliers will demand quick payment.

One of the easiest ways to get into a cash flow squeeze is to have clients that pay in 60 days but have expenses that are immediate. Your only solution is to cover the gap with your company's resources until invoices get paid. Unless you are careful managing your sales, revenues and expenditures you are bound to get into trouble and run out of resources.

One way to solve this problem is to use business financing. Although a small business loan is seen as a solution by many, they have their own challenges. They are hard to get, require extensive application processes and more importantly, require that the company and its owners have impeccable credit. An alternative to a conventional business loan is to use invoice financing.

Invoice financing eliminates the 30 to 60 days invoice payment wait, helping companies gain a more stable financial footing. It's provides the funds you need to meet you immediate expenses, enabling you to tackle new opportunities.

One critical difference between invoice financing and other products is that invoice financing companies look at the credit worthiness of the company paying the invoice as their most important source of collateral. This feature makes invoice financing a viable alternative to small companies with thin or no credit, but a strong list of clients.

Most invoice financing transactions are arranges as an invoice purchases, where the factoring company finances/purchases the invoice in two installments. The first payment, usually 80% of the invoice, is made as soon as you submit the invoice to your customer. The remaining 20% ,less the discount, is advanced as soon as your client actually pays for the invoice.

 

ACE Featured Products

Disk Station DS216+ (Plus Series)
Disk Station DS216+ (Plus Series)
Call for Pricing
P520L Event Photo Booth Printer
P520L Event Photo Booth Printer
Call for Pricing
FosBaby (Pink)
FosBaby (Pink)
Call for Pricing
QNAP TS-669L
QNAP TS-669L
Call for Pricing
QNAP TS-453S Pro
QNAP TS-453S Pro
Call for Pricing
P750L High Volume Photo Printer
P750L High Volume Photo Printer
Call for Pricing
AutoCAD 2013
AutoCAD 2013
$3,995
NVR ENR-1000
NVR ENR-1000
$699

Latest News

  • Seagate designs and manufactures the most versatile and dependable high-capacity hard drives available. From
    Synology® Inc. is aware of a new processor erratum discovered in the Intel® Atom™ C2000 family. After in-depth investigation, the possibility of seeing accelerated degradation of a...
  • Synology® Inc. today announced that Vic Hsu, Vice President of the System and Enterprise Group, will extend his responsibilities to assume the role of Chief Executive Officer, effe...
  • Protect your business, home, and other environments with a reliable and intuitive surveillance system.Surveillance Station delivers intelligent monitoring and video management tool...
  • Synology® Inc. today announced the official release of Surveillance Station 8.0, delivering a new and efficient desktop client, smart multiple streaming technology, and painless ...